Skip to main content

What's Happening...







Last week was a long one Aleck had his first EUA (exam under anethisia) and I was just stressed, they thought that he had developed glaucoma and they also wanted to take a look at the development of his eyes. If he had glaucoma then they had also talked about operating, which freaked me out. But all went well he has no glaucoma and they said that nothing they saw was unexpected for a child with aniridia. We need to go and have another ultrasound of his kidneys to be sure that there are no tumors. Then we can rest for a few weeks before his next doctors apointment. I begining to feel like I should just live there! I took some cute pics of him at the hospital in his gown, I think everyone thought I was crazy sitting there taking pictures, but he was so adorable!

Comments

grace said…
I'm sad I haven't ran into you lately. I'm glad you are now blogging and we can keep in touch some how. Cute boys!
Amy Jo said…
Good luck with all those doctor visits! I found your blog link through Natasha's blog! I am glad to have a way to keep in touch with you guys and what is going on in your life!
chu33la said…
Thanks for the update. Good luck with the ultrasounds coming up. Might be coming out soon. I'm crossing my fingers to be able to make it work.
Unknown said…
I cant believe we are old enough to have kids this old! I love your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

So sad!

So Chad and Quintin are so sad because they don't have as many pictures on here as Aleck. So this is to make them happy. I sure hope Chad isn't upset about the pics of him, but I am well entertained! I don't think I will ever get over Chad dancing around in a speedo or as he says, "posing trunks".

Long time..... no post

Things just get crazy! But we are always having fun! Things we have been up to since I last posted. We celebrated Aleck's second birthday- time flies..... I cannot believe he is two! He has been talking more and more each day- we were so worried for awhile but he has speech therapy now and is doing great. He is such a fun little guy to have around he keeps me on my toes! Valentines........... My two little leprecons..... What a wonderful life I have!