Skip to main content

Friday Faces

Some happy, some sad, some silly, some stuffed-



Faces #9
This is monkey, Aleck's new favorite sleeping buddy. The other day this is how I found him......

he was just hangin' out, waitin' for nap time.

Faces #10
I couldn't get away with taking pictures of Monkey and none of Cheeta the dog. Quintin has had Cheeta for about three years, he has had plenty of stiches and plenty of baths- especially when Quintin went through this phase of taking him on a walk- what you can't see in the picture is his colar which has a cheeta pattern- Quintin would leash him up and drag him everywhere, I honestly can't believe that he is still around, and he isn't too worse for wear. He sure is loved though.

Faces #11
So as you can see I just couldn't decide which one to post.
This little cutie is Haven, she wasn't really sure if she wanted me to take her picture or not- it is so nice to have a baby around every now and then, they keep me grounded and remind me what this life is really all about.
Faces #12
Berkeley is such a sweet little girl- she is always wanting to snuggle, and if someone needs a kiss or a hug she is right there to always give it. But don't let her fool you with those big brown beautiful eyes- she can stand up to who ever gets in her way!
Faces #13
I have been friends with Addison's mom for 20+ years, and I still can't get over how much Addison looks like Brooke. Every morning when Addison gets dropped off for me to babysit, I can't help but smile when I see the two of them standing there together, she is like a little minnie me of her mother. She is such a cute little girl, she helps to balance out all the boys that I have in this house!
Faces #14
Thatcher is Alecks little buddy, they get to play cars and build trains together. When ever I take his picture he is always talking to me saying something like, "are you done", "I go play now". He is so photogenic though it's hard not to take keep taking his picture.
Faces #15
Zachary is my little brother, and he didn't relly want me to take his picture, he gave in when I told him who could do whatever he wanted in the picture- he chose the cross- eyed look- I think it suits him!


Comments

Jenn said…
Cute pictures! P.S. I like your header on your blog, very cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

9 years and still counting!!!

I can't believe it has been nine years already, I guess that is a good thing! Chad and I were married on August 17th, 1999. We have made it a tradition to try and go camping for our anniversary, we didn't go last year because things were to crazy, but we did make it this year and we had a lot of fun. Anyway, I just want Chad to know how amazing these years have been, I can't even imagine what my life would be without him, and the two beautiful children that we have brought into this world. Things I love about Chad..... I love that I was the first girl he ever loved. I love how he always makes me and my mom laugh! I love how he loves our boys! I love how he loves me even when I can be kinda mean! I love how he misses me. I love how he looks in camo. I love how he knows that I am always right, and he admits it! I love the way he helps me to be a better person. I love how excited he gets when he catches a fish. I love his testimony. I love his muscles! I love how he plays Star

What's Happening...

Last week was a long one Aleck had his first EUA (exam under anethisia) and I was just stressed, they thought that he had developed glaucoma and they also wanted to take a look at the development of his eyes. If he had glaucoma then they had also talked about operating, which freaked me out. But all went well he has no glaucoma and they said that nothing they saw was unexpected for a child with aniridia. We need to go and have another ultrasound of his kidneys to be sure that there are no tumors. Then we can rest for a few weeks before his next doctors apointment. I begining to feel like I should just live there! I took some cute pics of him at the hospital in his gown, I think everyone thought I was crazy sitting there taking pictures, but he was so adorable!