Skip to main content

Preschool

Aleck started preschool the last Monday in February,
I don't think I was ready,
but he seems to be just fine:)

Today he was going crazy waiting for the bus
to come and get him,
he was so excited!

These are pictures from his first day of school-






He has started saying cheese when I take his picture

{if you couldn't already tell}.



He had to show off his backpack.

I felt so bad on that first day,
he had been so excited to go on a bus,
but I didn't tell him that I wasn't coming.
When I handed him off he looked so scared,
it broke my heart.
I am so glad that he didn't start crying,
I don't think I would have let him go if he had.


He would hardly look at me as they were buckling him in.




At this point I was holding in my tears-
so I wouldn't make a fool of
myself in front of my neighbors.


{Oh boy, I sure love this kid}

Comments

Christy said…
oh my goodness. I love this. I know those moments when you're watching your little guy try to be brave and you just want to save him! it's a little bit heart-breaking.
Jenn said…
I love the backpack!

Popular posts from this blog

Long time..... no post

Things just get crazy! But we are always having fun! Things we have been up to since I last posted. We celebrated Aleck's second birthday- time flies..... I cannot believe he is two! He has been talking more and more each day- we were so worried for awhile but he has speech therapy now and is doing great. He is such a fun little guy to have around he keeps me on my toes! Valentines........... My two little leprecons..... What a wonderful life I have!

It's raining babies.......

You know when you want something so bad, and everywhere you turn everyone has that something that you are wanting.

This is when infertility is the hardest.

I was shocked when I found out that I was pregnant last June- and all too suddenly it was over- by the end of July the baby was gone, never to feel, or know if it was a he or a she.

I really feel like I handled the "loss well", all things considered. Now as my would have been, due date approaches I don't know how to feel.

Some days I am just sad and other days so frustrated- and then on others I just try my best to not think about it.

And then I see him-










and him-


And I remember-


I am blessed with two beautiful children who are incredible
and bring me so much love and joy.


"At times the clouds of sorrow will hover over me. Then I call on my Father for help and he is sure to comfort me."
-Martha Payne Jones Thomas June 17 1878

All is Well.