Skip to main content

Lagoon!




We went to Lagoon with Chads work on Monday, the 4th, and the kids had a blast. Quintin was a bit of a chicken, but I think Aleck would have went on all of the rides if he could have. They both enjoyed themselves though. Mackenzie came with and she had a good time also. I am not really a huge fan of Lagoon and all the rides and stuff (weak stomach, and fear of dying), but Chad got me to go on the Cliff Hanger, and honestly I loved it, I was still scared out of my mind but it was a lot of fun. I got some real cute pictures of the kids enjoying themselves.


Comments

chu33la said…
The boys look like they had a great time. Wish we were out there to do fun things with your family.

Popular posts from this blog

Memories.....

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

It's raining babies.......

You know when you want something so bad, and everywhere you turn everyone has that something that you are wanting. This is when infertility is the hardest. I was shocked when I found out that I was pregnant last June- and all too suddenly it was over- by the end of July the baby was gone, never to feel, or know if it was a he or a she. I really feel like I handled the " loss well", all things considered. Now as my would have been, due date approaches I don't know how to feel. Some days I am just sad and other days so frustrated- and then on others I just try my best to not think about it. And then I see him- and him- And I remember- I am blessed with two beautiful children who are incredible and bring me so much love and joy. "At times the clouds of sorrow will hover over me. Then I call on my Father for help and he is sure to comfort me." -Martha Payne Jones Thomas June 17 1878 All is Well.

What's Happening...

Last week was a long one Aleck had his first EUA (exam under anethisia) and I was just stressed, they thought that he had developed glaucoma and they also wanted to take a look at the development of his eyes. If he had glaucoma then they had also talked about operating, which freaked me out. But all went well he has no glaucoma and they said that nothing they saw was unexpected for a child with aniridia. We need to go and have another ultrasound of his kidneys to be sure that there are no tumors. Then we can rest for a few weeks before his next doctors apointment. I begining to feel like I should just live there! I took some cute pics of him at the hospital in his gown, I think everyone thought I was crazy sitting there taking pictures, but he was so adorable!